Friday, June 24, 2011

what a journey

Well I had to go to the doctor this week because I had an ear infection. I am so glad I did though because the doctor gave me some meds and in two days I was feeling fine. The meds made me dizzy and not be able to sleep very well...but everything is back to normal now. I have got to eat at different Mexican family´s house this week for lunch. I was a little nervous about that at first because my lack of Spanish but it has been amazing. Trying all these different foods and practicing Spanish and usually helping them learn new English words. They love to learn English words which helps me learn the Spanish words. I also got to help plan kids church for two Sundays. It is kind of weird not actually teaching them but I cant since i cant speak their language. I have got to attend so many different bible studies each week. Some for adults and some for my age which is neat. I have been doing a lot of talking with the youth who are my age. It is so nice because they know so much English which then can help me learn my Spanish. I have sooooo much work to do. Everyone keeps saying that I understand so much but still cant really speak it. I am trying though. I have been praying about my future and where God is going to use me. I want to be in Mexico but there are a lot details that God is going to have to work out. That is what faith is for ...right haha. Well tomorrow USA plays Mexico in futbol tomorrow for the finals. This should be interesting..I am torn on who to root for because the whole country of Mexico loves soccer. Usa not so much. Plus for my best interest since I am in Mexico I think I should root for them haha. Well I hope I can write more later please continue to pray for guidance and wisdom. Thanks for the support everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment